dinsdag 7 februari 2012

New Season…New Items!!




Funny how we are always longing for the next season, especially now that we weren’t expecting winter to show up anymore…but hey, what can we do?
Maybe you’ve already noticed; color is the key for this fashion season! In times of “recession” people want to be cheered up by wearing expressive colored garments, which say: “I’ve got something new, I’m happy, I won’t let the negative vibe kick in!” On the other hand, these people think twice before purchasing any clothes. “What to buy, where to buy and who to buy it from” are questions which will be more important than ever before!

I’m getting pretty excited about the Spring/Summer collection of my favourite brand Scotch & Soda, which is getting a more grown-up look than a year ago. Being mostly attracted to items who have a vintage feel, all these colored oxford shirts and neon dyed chino’s don’t give me that “buy me!” sound, at least not yet…
For these in-between-times I see myself wearing my aged denim with a Breton striped pull, accompanied with brown brogues. Outside I’ll take my Amsterdams Blauw farmerjacket to go and if the temperature rises, the knit will be replaced by the crewneck tee. What can I say…I like stripes!

It won’t take long for me to get new inspiration, as I work in a “candystore” full of garments I love! ;)

Keep you posted...




www.scotch-soda.com 

2 opmerkingen:

  1. Same taste here my friend; Dean - lot 22, check. Striped sailor pull, check. Essential sunglasses, check.
    I agree on the sun-faded long-sleeves. Not my thing at all. But wait, I'll surprise you soon... there is but one, which is great to express the summer feeling. "Keep you posted"

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  2. Hi Emiel,

    Thank you for writing about us! We featured your blog on our Facebook page: https://www.facebook.com/ScotchOfficial, hope you like it.

    Love, Scotch & Soda

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen